When project deadline is critical, when funding is tight, when overruns and penalties could jeopardize a project’s success, CMaR helps all parties involved get a handle on the situation. SCEPL utilizes CMaR with tools like:
- SCEPL’s Critical-Path Scheduling Software
- Cost Estimating and Life Cycle Analysis
- Constructability Analysis and Review
- WMBE (Women/Minority-owned) Subcontractors
- Prequalification of Subcontractors
- Fast Track, Bid Package Approach Technical Assistance and Advice
SCEPL masters the fine details of project estimating, budgeting, scheduling, permitting, purchasing and cash flow. With this knowledge, we are often able to provide GMP, or Guaranteed Maximum Price, to our clients. SCEPL’s CMaR team offers our clients over 16 years of combined commercial construction experience!
If you have further questions about CMaR or GMP, please visit our Contact page.