Sidhcon’s commitment to sustainability is defined as actively working to make a positive impact in our communities and on the environment, while remaining fiscally responsible.
BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Promoting social well-being and protecting the environment is now a common business expectation, alongside efforts to provide shareholder value. Sidhcon’s guiding principle of social responsibility, along with ongoing innovations, are increasing efficiencies, reducing carbon emissions, and improving quality of life. This holistic journey to sustainability captures the social, environmental, and economic aspects of responsible business practices, while encouraging growth.
Working towards a sustainable future means Sidhcon recognizes the importance of operating with minimal environmental impact while maximizing economic and social benefit on jobsites, in offices, and throughout communities.
5P Model of Sustainability
Sidhcon expands its focus beyond sustainable construction to encompass a holistic approach to focus on how it makes its People, Projects, Practices, Places, and Partnerships more sustainable. A 5P Model of Sustainability allows Sidhcon to measure, evaluate, and increase sustainability efforts. This made-in-Sidhcon model is unique to the construction industry.
This model defines and focuses sustainability efforts for
- Partners – Collaborating as client-focused solution providers to deliver exceptional results to all stakeholders, all of the time, through.
- People – Engaging employees by providing education, resources, and support
- Projects – Involvement in all phases of a project’s life before, during, and after its construction.
- Practices – Improving operations through measurement, communication, and integration of sustainable business practices.
- Places – Contributing to, collaborating with, and improving the places where Sidhcon works.
Sidhcon ensures a sustainable work force and vibrant client relationships through these 5Ps and strives to be sustainable while remaining socially, environmentally, and economically sound. Together, these efforts promote every facet of the organization and maintain employee engagement and vitality.